Writing in this blog has become like screaming into a black hole for me, utterly futile.
So here are a few things I've learned:
1. When people tell you they love you, you should run, because people cause the most destruction to those things they purport to care for.
2. Never trust ANYONE with the things that are the most important to you, because someone will find a way to ruin it.
3. If you think someone is different, you are wrong, because they are all the same.
4. The system is not set up to help you. It claims it is, but this is a comfortable lie to keep everyone from panic and or disorder. When you truly need help, you are truly alone.
5. Helping people is a waste of time. Granted you get a little buzz of self-satisfaction and some affirmation from it, but make sure you use a clean needle and wash your hands after.