Monday, March 26, 2012

No seriously, WTF.

Ah the joys of inexplicable rage. Wham, suddenly I hate the world and everything in it. I cuss at my cats, whom I love dearly. I want to smash my shiny new iphone to pieces because someone dared call me to bitch about the minutiae of their day to day lives.

It's insidious how shit sneaks up on me. Granted I've got people wanting me to tell them all the horrible little details of Iraq, or combat, or military culture, or military sexual trauma. It's a problem, because I want to help people understand the magnitude of the problem they are trying to solve. It's not just about helping the survivors anymore, everybody wants a fucking cure. Hell I don't know, maybe make an example out of a few of the criminals on a firing line and maybe that would help. I can't save the world, and I know it, but I have these compulsions to help, because gee I don't want this to happen to anyone else. I'm a survivor, and "I talk good", so I'm supposed to have all the answers. I have a goddamn migraine is what I have. I just woke the fuck up two hours ago, and now I have a migraine.

Excuse me, while I turn green and go destroy things, and rage in monosyllabic nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment